Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cast And Crew Of Spring '08 Tour

This is where you eat when in Southern California...a place rumored to be owned by Ice Cube and other savvy entrepreneurs...Damon plays guitar and is leader of the crusade for the ultimate nachos...
Joey plays bass guitar and will rock you silly. Be nice to him and buy him drinks at the show, but don't tell him I told you to...Scott is our good friend. He plays trombone and cowbell. He is way taller than all of us and always has a place to stay after the show...I'm not sure why that is...
DJ Gris Gris. Although he looks like our friend Jeff in this photo, I assure you he is one-of-a-kind. He will help us ignite dance floors from New Orleans to Missoula Montana and back again...
This is me. I play harmonica and keyboards. Thanks for reading our blog...
See you soon,

Zac

No comments: